The printer is a device that can print, scan and fax at the same time and thus it saves a lot of time. HP is a brand name that has many products on the market. HP Printers are one of the products that is well known for its good quality print and performance. HP Printers have rewritten a new way of innovation. HP has a range of printers for home use, office use and for big institutions like schools, college or hospitals. So you have a wide range of printers from which you can choose which is suitable for you. But with the increase in printer technology, even the number of printer errors have gone up. In this blog, we will discuss HP Printer error code 59.70 which is quite common with all the HP Printers models. If you want to have a word with experts then you can talk to our experts from HP Printer Support team.
Reasons responsible for HP Printer error code 59.70-
It is very important to understand the reasons of the reasons for this error which will help you to go for better troubleshooting ways and will be able to maintain your printer in a much better way and also you will be able to save your printer from such errors by following the process. So, below are the reason for the error
• This error could be because of motor error in the printer
• If the ETB (Electronic transfer belt) is missing then also you will face this error
• If the ETB (Electronic transfer belt) is not installed properly then also you will face the error
Steps to troubleshoot the HP Printer error code 59.70-
The above mentioned are the reasons for the error and now will discuss the solutions to the error.
When you run a power cycle for the printer it helps the printer to configure itself and any other related errors do get resolved with the help of restarting your printer
• The first step is when you see the error message on the control panel of the printer press OK to continue with a restart of your HP Printer
• Then you can switch off the printer
• When you switch off the printer you should also press the power button to drain extra power that is left in the printer
• Then leave the printer for some time to settle down with the remaining actions
• Now after some time, you can switch on the printer
• Now when you connect the printer you have to make sure that the printer is directly connected to the wall outlet, not with any surge plus or extensions
• You just need to first switch on the wall outlet then followed by pressing the power button to switch on the printer
• At last, just check if you are still facing the same error again
If you are still facing the same error then you can go to the next process.
In this step, you need to perform a cold reset on the HP Printer to resolve the error completely. Please follow the below steps-
• The first step is to switch on the printer
• Now check the control panel first. You will notice that the memory of the printer has started counting
• Now press and hold on to the green button on the printer. The green button is the select button on your HP Printer
• You have to hold on to the green button until you see the ready, data and the attention to flash in one go and then the printer will be steady
• Once you notice the lights of ready, data and attention is done you can release the button
• Now you will see a series of instruction on the screen which you need to follow
• The first option you will get is the “Select language”
• In the same way, you will also get the option for cold reset. You can use the down arrow to toggle through the options
• Then select the cold reset option to initiate a cold reset of the printer
• Once the reset is completed you will notice that the error is all fixed
• Try to take a print to check if you are still facing the same error
If you are still facing the same error then you can follow the next step.
Another way to keep a check on the printer is by using “HP print and scan doctor for Windows”. This is a great initiative taken by HP to take a check on all kind issues that you might face with the printer. It gives you troubleshooting methods to handle any kind of error without any hassle of inviting a technician to check the printer. You can easily download the program from the internet and follow step by step instructions to resolve the error