Do you own an iPhone XR phone now, and if so, then this article is very suited for you in the future. In this article, we will show you how to solve the top 10 common problems on iPhone XR, such as sound issue, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Network, Face ID and so on.
How to Fix iPhone XR Battery life Issue
If you find your iPhone XR battery drains fast, before you ask for an Apple service, do something yourself.
Restart your device
- Press and hold side button and Volume Up/Down button until you see “slide to power off” slider.
- Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone.
- After waiting a minute, press the side button to boot up the device.
Open Low Power Mode
To open the low power mode, please go to Settings >> Battery >> Low Power Mode
How to Fix iPhone XR Bluetooth Issue
The Bluetooth device can’t connect to your iPhone XR? There are many reasons lead to this issue, for how to fix it, please read this article: How To Fix iPhone XS/XS Max, And XR Bluetooth Connection Issue
How to Fix iPhone XR Cellular Data Issue
“No Service” shows on your iPhone XR? Try these tips:
- Refer to the above to restart the iPhone.
- Turn on the Airplane Mode for the 30s then turn off it.
- Turn off the cellular data then turn on, go Settings >> Cellular >> Cellular Data >> turn off it then turn on.
How to Fix iPhone XR Face ID Issue
If the iPhone XR is unable to register your face when you try to scan in the room, make sure the room is well-lit. Maybe you can try to pull the device closer or level so you can solve the problem quickly. But, this problem may be more difficult than usual, and a quick fix may not cure them. Here’s what you can do with the Face ID question.
- Please look at the screen actively. To make the Face ID work properly, you must give the device proper attention.
- The Face ID can learn to recognize your face after you register it, but it can fail to work if you change your appearance constantly.
If these solutions still can’t fix the Face ID issue, please get in touch with the Apple support center for a help, this issue may be caused by the hardware of the device.
How to Fix iPhone XR iCloud Restores Issue
If your device is stuck when updating to the iCloud settings, you need to force restart iPhone XR to fix it.
- Quick press and release the Volume Up and Down button.
- Press and hold the power button until the Apple Logo appears then release it.
How to Fix iPhone XR Performance Slowdown Issue
If you find your iPhone XR has performance issue like lockups, freezes, lag, app lockups, and random reboots. It is common on iOS and try these ways to fix it.
- Restart the device.
- Update to the latest iOS version.
- Clean up the storage. Go to Settings >> General >> Storage & iCloud Usage >> Manage Storage.
- Stop the Background Refresh. Go to Settings >> General >> Background App Refresh >> turn off Background Refresh.
- Update your Apps.
How to Fix iPhone XR Sound Crackle Issue
If you find your iPhone XR sound starts to crackle, please try to these ways.
- Restart your device
- Hard Reset your device, if a restart is not working, try force restart.
- Turn Bluetooth off and on.
- Check whether the speaker grille or the Lightning port is blocked
How to Fix iPhone XR Strange Language Issue
If the device’s autocorrection shows a language that you can’t understand, you can dump the dictionary cache.
Go to Settings >> General and Reset >> Reset Keyboard Dictionary, if needed, you should enter the passcode.
How to Fix iPhone XR Wi-Fi Issue
If you can’t connect to the Wi-Fi or the speed is very slow, you can try these ways.
- Turn off then turn on the Wi-Fi.
- Make sure the router and internet work properly. If the internet is okay, try to unplug your router for a minute then plug the power cord back in and try again
- Forget the Wi-Fi network. Go Settings >> Wi-Fi >> Tap “i” on your network >> Forget the Network.
How to Fix iPhone XR Wireless Charging Issue
If your iPhone XR wireless charging stops working and you’re using a case on the device, please removing the case before you charging the device.
If you’re charging the iPhone XR with a third-party accessory, make sure the charger is Apple certified.