Before you begin
- Confirm that your printer supports AirPrint.
- Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and that you’re within range.
Print with AirPrint
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app’s share icon — or — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap or Print. If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
View or cancel your print job
While printing, you can view your print jobs or cancel them through the App Switcher.
View a print job
Cancel a print job
To cancel a print job, open the App Switcher, tap Print Center, then tap Cancel Printing.
If you need help with AirPrint, learn what to do.
* AirPrint works with Wi-Fi or wired network connections. AirPrint devices connected to the USB port of an Apple AirPort Base Station or AirPort Time Capsule, or to your computer using Bluetooth connection, can’t use AirPrint.
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Contact the vendor for additional information.